Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Epson 3800

Started by Lionfish43 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Epson 3800

2 posts
  1. I recently purchased an Epson 3800 printer and I am amazed at the results. I'm finally over he initial learning curve and the results I'm getting are very close to the image I see on my (non-calibrated) screen.

     

    Color is very good but B+W is outstanding. I've been experimenting with different paper types and I just completed a series of 12X18 B+W prints on Crane Museo Silver Rag. The final prints look as close to traditional darkroom prints as anything I've seen from an ink-jet printer. I wish there was a way to adequately show this on-line.

  2. Yes Darren (photovan) turned me on to Silver Rag; and I'm very happy with prints on my 4800 using it.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.