Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

ISO Photo's Owners (I found them on the web )

Started by wetrules ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

ISO Photo's Owners (I found them on the web )

2 posts
  1. Hello All,

    I am a 'green' children's film maker & have a 1 minute piece that I want to enter in a film fest. The issue is: I have 2 still photos in the film & do not know how to find the owners.

    Is it possible to post them on this forum? If so, do you think that anyone would recognize the work?

    Thanks in advance

    Wetrules

  2. Just post them or give us a link to them.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.