HI
Does anyone use the live chat room, and if so, what it is the best time to join? I have been in a few times and ended up as Johnny no mates!
John Dory
Read-only discussion
HI
Does anyone use the live chat room, and if so, what it is the best time to join? I have been in a few times and ended up as Johnny no mates!
John Dory
Hi John,
We are planning to have a weekly chat - but I haven't been able to organize one yet. Stay tuned.
The thing about chatrooms is that they have to build critical mass - then there is usually a person or some people to talk to :-)
Cheers
James
From others forum I noticed that the chat is active only when there is notification on the forum about the numbers of online users in the chat, that way when someone see that there is someone else there is coming in also and so on.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.