Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

I am now officially a dead man!

Started by bobjarman ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

I am now officially a dead man!

2 posts
  1. When my wife sees this I will soon be dead.........

     

     

    From an email I got from Stephen Fink:

     

     

    ""We have been receiving many e-mails wondering when the next Seacam products will be available. Just this week I received the following from Harald Hordosch, president and chief designer of Seacam housings:

     

    "Every season SEACAM's innovative program shows the way to new shores.

     

    NEW DIGITAL HOUSINGS for the CANON EOS 1D, NIKON D100 and FUJI S2PRO. Get impressed by using the housing with the unique new S180 viewfinder.

     

    We expect the Canon EOS1Ds housing to be the first to ship, probably in the next 45 days or so, followed shortly by the D100 and S2 housings""

     

    :freak: :P:P:P

  2. I just got off the phone with Lee Peterson at Marine Camera Distributors. They are working on a machined aluminum 1Ds housing which should be completed soon (with port adapters to work with the various port manufacturers out there). I'll keep wetpixel informed as I find out more information.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.