Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

ISO octopus photo's owner

Started by wetrules ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

ISO octopus photo's owner

3 posts
  1. post-10661-1182304177_thumb.jpgHey All,

    Here is the pic. If you have any leads, please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Charlotte

    1-310-710-2833

    charlotterules@aol.com

  2. Not sure who shot the yellow submarine. But the octopus is quite similar to some octopus shots of David Fletham.

     

    post-10661-1182304177_thumb.jpgHey All,

    Here is the pic. If you have any leads, please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Charlotte

    1-310-710-2833

    charlotterules@aol.com

  3. Not sure who shot the yellow submarine. But the octopus is quite similar to some octopus shots of David Fletham.

     

    THANKS SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING. I WILL GET ON GOOGLE & START SEARCHING FOR DAVID. I MADE TEH YELLOW SUB. IT IS FOR A SHORT FILM THAT I AM ENTERING INTO A FILM FEST. I DO GREEN KID STUFF.

    THANKS AGAIN FOR RESPONDING- I NEVER WOULD OF FOUND DAVID, IF IT IS HIM!

    :-)

    CHARLOTTE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.