Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Recommend PS help

Started by Miloe ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Recommend PS help

3 posts
  1. Hello

    Could anyone recommend a website that has a newbie Photoshop tutorial for cleaning up underwater shots?

    Thanks

  2. If you're can wait a month or so, I'm putting together an online tutorial called DigitalDivers.com. You can see a description of the course on the Under Watercolours web site. It covers exactly what you're asking for plus much, much more detailed information on all the things you can do with your digital images once you get them to your computer. The Photoshop section talks about and shows examples of how to use some of the Photoshop tools that work particularly well on underwater images. Take a look. If its what you're looking for send me an email from the link at the bottom of the page.

     

    I'll be looking or some beta-testers, so if you're interested, let me know.

     

    Bonnie

  3. Bonnie

    Certainly, I'm interested.

    I need all the help I can get.

    Thanks

    Gary

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.