Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Any suggestions????

Started by rstark ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Any suggestions????

3 posts
  1. Hey All,

    I thought I might get some good ideas here for a little problem I am having.

    My rig is too negative and I need to add some buoyancy. I need anywhere from 1-2 lbs.

    Any ideas?

  2. Hi Robert,

     

    try those little round floaters that are used for fishing nets. They have a hole in the middle and you can bead them on a rubber band and attach it to the housing, tray, strobe arm or whatever needs more buoyancy.

     

    Regards - Sabine

  3. I think the problem with that is they would be too big and bulky.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.