Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Fairly common Nudi

Started by IMSushi ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Fairly common Nudi

3 posts
  1. Here's a nudi I've only seen one other time here in the Channel Islands. Other people say that they have seen it, but they don't know a name. Any idea? :P

     

    Again, sorry for the focus thing. If only the situation with my: shutter lag, surge, and a dive buddy that was hurrying me along, could change :( Thanks!

     

    post-6097-1182745693_thumb.jpg

    Edited by IMSushi
  2. Thanks Scott! I went to Sea Slug Forum and started looking. About 30 minutes later and 100 downloaded pictures and I still hadn't found it. ;) I wish there was another way of looking for a name of a specific nudi on that site similar to a reverse phone book. Regionalize the names and add a little thumbnail next to them so one could gloss through until something similar came up. Thnaks again.

     

    I'm going looking for a copy of "Eastern Pacific Nudibranchs" by Beherens right now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.