Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Newb with lots of decisions!

Started by beck22 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Newb with lots of decisions!

1 posts
  1. Hello all, after my much needed trip to Key Largo a few weeks ago(cheers to Silent World, they rocked!), I've decided to make the leap into photography. Looked at video at first, and am now leaning more towards stills instead. Only issue is, a decent HD video system I was lookin at is almost as much as the D200, housings and all considered! So now I'm leaning back the other way..... Suggestions welcome, I'm sure that I'll end up more undecided than when I started! Great site, good being here!

    Brian

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.