Hai all.
I am three weeks from a holiday in Bretagne, France. We will be diving rock formations and wrecks form 2 small RIB's. The RIBs will be quite full. The only seats will be on the inflatable tubes. The rides are mostly quite bouncy because we try to get the boats on the plane.
In the boat there wont be much room for anything other then tanks and other kit.
I am trying to find something that will keep the camera reasonably safe. (ikelite housing for 20D, two strobes). I dont trust it to put it in a bag on the rib floor. There will be tanks and kit there. I am sure the bouncing form the RIB or somwe heavy piece of kit might hurt the camera. I am not sure there is enough room for a plastic box, nor do I know it will give protection enough.
I will kit the camera up on shore, but it will have to make sure it gets to the water safe.
I was thinking of using an old (or new cheap) rucksack where the camera fits in (more or less) and wearing it in front of me. Does that sound any good ??
Gerard
