Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Small fish from Fiji

Started by Thom ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Small fish from Fiji

7 posts
  1. I was in Fiji and had a wonderful trip. I took pictures of a black and white 2" fish. It was listed on either page 47 or 74 of the Humann and Deloach books. But I can't find the book in my area. Can anyone tell me what it is?

     

    I don't have the ability to copy and paste at this time.

     

    Thanks,

    Thom

  2. Page 47 is all surgeonfish: a tad too large. Page 74 is all blue damsels. Can't help you.

    Marli

  3. Thanks a lot. Is there an area that teaches how to put a picture on this site?

    I need something real basic.

    Thom

    Edited by Thom
  4. post-10983-1183004209_thumb.jpg This is the fish
  5. I figure you learned how to post pictures. Anyways, the fish is a juvenile Black and White SeaPerch (Macolor niger), and welcome to wetpixel!

     

    Luiz

    Edited by Rocha
  6. Thanks for all of the help and sorry I had the pages wrong. I tried to remember after a night of kava. I appreciate the welcome also.

    B)

    Thom

  7. The common name is "sweetlips: I think. Luiz wouldn't know about that :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.