Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Howdy From Houston

Started by jaykirk ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Howdy From Houston

2 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Justed wanted to say that I've been sucking up information like a sponge on this website. A fantastic resource. I just put my dSLR underwater for the first time in Bonaire last week...what an experience! I've been looking for a way to reinvigorate my photography and this is it! I'm hooked!

     

    The breadth of coverage on this site has been invaluable, and even though I still have a lot to learn I really think my first photographs could have been a LOT worse!

     

    Thanks!

     

    -Jason

    post-10293-1182982530_thumb.jpg

  2. Welcome to wepixel Jason! Nice photo and great website, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

     

    BTW, one of our wetpixel administrators, James Wiseman, is also in the Houston area, and very active in the local uw photo society.

    Edited by Rocha

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.