what would you guys use for a nikon d70.....I'm an advanced diver but dive only in tropical waters and for recreational porpouses
tks for your help
Read-only discussion
what would you guys use for a nikon d70.....I'm an advanced diver but dive only in tropical waters and for recreational porpouses
tks for your help
I think its the most asked question here: what housing to buy.
Make a short search about this issue on the DSLR forum and you'll find a lot of questions and even more answers.
In general its always your own answer that depend on how much money you want to spend, as almost always, more money = better product.
I think its the most asked question here: what housing to buy.Make a short search about this issue on the DSLR forum and you'll find a lot of questions and even more answers.
In general its always your own answer that depend on how much money you want to spend, as almost always, more money = better product.
tks Arnon will do my research
regards
maximus
tks Arnon will do my research
regards
maximus
Ikelite
Sea and Sea
Aquatica
Nexus
Subal
Light and Motion
Just to name a few most popular one ...
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.