Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Red dots

Started by jgdiver50 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Red dots

1 posts
  1. When processing an UW pic with editing software & trying to compensate for poor white balance, dark ares of picture often have some scattered red dots like 'noise' . I read about an approach to minimize this possibility some time ago & now can't recall the techinique.

     

    I realize I can't completely compensate lack of red in deeper waters when no fllash is used, but there was some logic to the tip I read. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.