Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Updated my website

Started by Johnny Christensen ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Updated my website

5 posts
  1. Allrighty then.

     

    Having tossed out my old homepage for displaying my pictures really poorly, it was time to put a new website together.

    With a little help from a friend, we even managed to get my old domain name transfered relatively smoothly.

     

    So now http://www.johnnychristensen.com is alive and kicking once again

  2. Some of the most interesting wreck photos I've seen in quite a while Johnny. The first image in the first portfolio with the diver holding a light and the green light shining through the cracks of the wreck is absolutely superb!

  3. Thanks !!

     

    That one is a 3 sec exposure I did in 2002. The hardest part was getting model, tripod and myself inside the wreck without knocking too much silt off the ceiling.

    When you have good days like that, it's really worth doing.

  4. Allrighty then.

     

    Having tossed out my old homepage for displaying my pictures really poorly, it was time to put a new website together.

    With a little help from a friend, we even managed to get my old domain name transfered relatively smoothly.

     

    So now http://www.johnnychristensen.com is alive and kicking once again

     

    I liked the layout and design of the site so much I went to clikpic.com and did my own site.

    Well done!

    Chris

    Edited by cdoyal
  5. Really nice, website and photos.

    I love photographs like these where good use of light really conveys a mood.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.