Hello all, new member here. I've not been diving long, did my PADI OW and AOW in Malta (island in the Mediterranean) and got back into diving last October in Scotland (home). I bought a SeaLife DC310 from eBay which got me hooked on U/W photography though my photos were of variable quality (for a long time I didn't realise that the camera was fixed focus). I recently bought a SeaLife SL960 Strobe for use with the camera though I've only taken a handful of photos in that combination. Instead of spending more money on the old DC310 I've gone and bought a Fuji F31fd and an underwater housing for it. Looking forward to playing with it at the weekend if it arrives in time. I intend to set the Fuji up with the SL960 strobe, if that combination isn't much good then the DC310 and strobe will find themselves on eBay or in the hands of a club-member.
So, I was hoping that I could have some feedback on my previous photos and perhaps shed some light on where I had gone wrong in the past so I can get a running start with the new camera.
On to some of my better photos (you're more than welcome to visit my flickr profile to see the whole lot):





