Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Finally met a wetpixel member

Started by wagsy ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Finally met a wetpixel member

6 posts
  1. Finally met a wetpixel member......

    Here is Kelly and I having some breakfast with Peter M (scubapix) in Cairns.

     

    us.jpg

  2. Julie and I met James and his wife Sarah last week, that was pretty cool too. Great seeing you two :)

     

    Cor

  3. Thats no breakfast...

     

    Thats rabbit food with a dollop of horse jizz :):lol:

     

    Wheres the fry-up...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Dean has been drinking....

     

    I thought you knew Peter already? or was that PRE WP...?

  5. Mmm that pic is abit big as well...on the small 800/600 computer now.

     

    Dean you crack me up :lol:

    Fry ups are only when one has had a big night out. :)

     

    No Mike not really...although I may have walked into his shop in the early 90's.

  6. Wags/Kelly - very cool! I was lucky to get to hang out w/ Peter when he was here in the states.

     

    Cor/Julie - Sarah and I enjoyed meeting you guys too. It's great to be able to hang out so late and it's still light out! Here's a photo from our Canon SD700IS:

     

    http://www.reefpix.org/gallery2/d/15039-2/...38c66e201b36f0d

     

    Cheers

    James

    Edited by james
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.