Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Another newbe

Started by divebumwannabe ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Another newbe

3 posts
  1. Hey Gang,

    fairly new to diving, maybe 70 dives by now. I have a Oly C5050 and have been shooting for a couple years now. I just got back from Bonaire and thought I could share some of my images, and do a lot of learning from this site, so here I am. :)

     

    Cheers

    Derek...

  2. Welcome, there certainly is a lot of experience here and always something new to learn! I've found that if you run into a problem there is someone here that has run into the same situation before and can point you to a solution or can at least offer condolences :)

     

    Rick

  3. Hey Rick,

    thank you! Hey, took a look at your web site.... Beautiful! Great pics, and stories.. Looks you and your wife get around :D Hope to build up my own portfollio.

     

    Cheers

    Derek...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.