Hi all,
Back in to Palau in the wee hours of yesterday morning. Getting the office back together again so will be a few days until I can post a good report on the trip as a whole. I've already started the capturing of the stock to new LaCie HDD's. I picked up a 500Gb for just under $400 in Singapore and a 320Gb for $200, happy with that.
So far I've logged about 5 tapes and so far the highlights are as follows:
Shellfish attacking and devouring a Sea Cucumber
Heavily Pregnant Pygmy Seahorse
Mating Common Seahorses
Mating Bobtail Squid
Hairy Frogfish predation on smaller fish
Flamboyant Cuttlefish hunting and feeding
Territorial yawns from Hairy and Painted Frogfish
Mimic Octopus in Open Water
Mating Nudibranchs
Nudibranchs laying Egg Ribbon
Eggs in the egg sack of an Ornate Ghost Pipe Fish
Male Frogfish living on the body of a Female Frog Fish
Two completely Yellow Ribbon Eels in the same hole
Capturing continues. Will give a full brief in due course.
Cheers ![]()
![]()
Mark.