Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

When we get too old to ride our bikes

Started by wagsy ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

When we get too old to ride our bikes

6 posts
  1. Well for you fellow motorbike riders out there, here is what we can do when we get really really really old and cannot ride them anymore :)

     

    old.jpg

    Edited by wagsy
  2. Hold on...

     

     

    Isn't that Mike V and his latest flame racing down the shops to bag the last tube of haemorrhoid cream.

     

    I swear it is... :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. HI,

    Well, I think I will still be wareing my leathers/ helmet even if I was

    riding a machine like that :):) Looks like this image was taken in

    the UK!!!!!!! NOT a drop of rain in site ;)

    Safe Riding Take Care.

    Andy

  4. Well, with a fast shutter and good light there's really no telling how fast they we're going. Could be they were approaching warp speed.

     

    -zip

  5. Yup, that looks like warp speed to me :D

     

    post-9734-1185970011_thumb.jpg

    Edited by ScubaSapiens
  6. Hold on...

    Isn't that Mike V and his latest flame racing down the shops to bag the last tube of haemorrhoid cream.

     

    I swear it is... :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

     

    Erm.... Deanie boy.. You are at least 5 years closer to retirement age than i am... how is 40 treating you? Bitterness aside i mean... :D

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.