Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Fish ID

Started by ce4jesus ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Fish ID

6 posts
  1. I entered this under the parrot fish catagory but it was removed. I can only guess that it isn't a parrot fish and is some type of Wrasse. It was taken off of Oahu. I can't find it in any of my books. It was about 14" in length. Thanks for the help.

     

    post-5434-1185131717_thumb.jpg

  2. It's a ladder wrasse (Thalassoma trilobatum).

    Edited by jlyle
  3. Thalassoma Trilobatum - Christmas Wrasse - Male - terminal phase.

  4. Bryce, I must type faster than you do! LOL.

  5. :)
  6. "Thalassoma Trilobatum - Christmas Wrasse - Male - terminal phase."

     

    Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.