Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

SanDisk Red Sea voting - problem

Started by ScubaSapiens ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

SanDisk Red Sea voting - problem

2 posts
  1. The voting for the SanDisk Red Sea competition has been opened, but it is hard to get to the correct page starting from their homepage. Where it used to be, there is now an announcement of the winner from May :)

     

    Therefore, I post the correct link (or at least one that works) here, in case anybody want's to vote og just have a look at the submissions of July: http://www.sandiskredsea.com/Index.asp?Art...D=79&Page=1

     

    Best regards,

    Chris

  2. Apparently, anybody wasn't interested...

     

    I must say I'm surprised to see such low interest in a photo competition here.

     

    Chris

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.