Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Slugs Galore !!

Started by CamDiver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Slugs Galore !!

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

    Just got this put together to decorate some web stuff but thought I'd share it with you. Its basically a montage of some of the Nudies I encountered on a recent trip to Lembeh. These are all video stills so not as hi rez as the snappers postings. Still, something to brighten the place up eh?

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

     

    P.S All of these images appear as video stills on my flickr page as linked below. Enjoy.

    Edited by CamDiver
  2. Lovely marky..

     

    Looks great..Are you attending Antibes this year ??? If so where and when as we could meet up and have a couple of scoops (so to speak)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Dean,

    Hoping to attend, in fact its pretty sure as I'll also be representing the dive shop. The management have decided that they wanna start having more of a presence at imaging festivals etc. Not complaining though, I guess I'll get to rub shoulders with some of the names that pop up in these pages from time to time.

     

    I've been to Antibes twice and both times opted to stay at the Hotel Mexicana just around the corner from the exhibition hall. I'll be seeing if I can get a room there again. I should be there for the duration. I'll PM you with details once I know.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.