Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Help me spend money!

Started by drsteve ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Help me spend money!

2 posts
  1. I have an odd problem and I am sure that you will be able to help me with it. I am a committed still photographer. In the recent Under the Blue 2007 photo competition I won a $500 gift certificate for a video housing or lighting system from Amphibico. The only problem is that I am not ready to make the leap to video. So the big question is what could I get for $500 that would make sense for a still photographer?

  2. I have an odd problem and I am sure that you will be able to help me with it. I am a committed still photographer. In the recent Under the Blue 2007 photo competition I won a $500 gift certificate for a video housing or lighting system from Amphibico. The only problem is that I am not ready to make the leap to video. So the big question is what could I get for $500 that would make sense for a still photographer?

     

    video lights or arm systems? video lights would make awesome focus lights i think. you might not even need strobes after that! :)

     

    otherwise you could probly sell the gift certificate to videographers.

     

    wish i was in the same position as you!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.