Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

I have 2 strobes not sure which to bring on my trip

Started by LekicINC ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

I have 2 strobes not sure which to bring on my trip

3 posts
  1. So i am off to Bali and Sipadan tomorrow. I just got my first rig, a olympus 5060 and inon macro lense for some good macro shots. I also have the ys-25 strobe and the sealife 960d strobe. I know neither is great, but the sealife is a friends and I got a good deal on the ys-25 before I knew I could have my friends. Anyway, which should I bring?

  2. Why not bring both?

     

    Barring that, I've used the Sea and Sea 25 before and it's pretty good - I'd take it for sure (and don't forget the diffuser and fiber optic cable kit).

     

    James

  3. Why not bring both?

     

    Barring that, I've used the Sea and Sea 25 before and it's pretty good - I'd take it for sure (and don't forget the diffuser and fiber optic cable kit).

     

    James

     

    I was worried about room. Do you think I can snug one in between clothes and it will be alright? My camera bag on fits one.

     

     

    Thanks,

    Matt

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.