Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Looking for book and movie reviewers!

Started by echeng ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for book and movie reviewers!

3 posts
  1. Want to expand your participation at Wetpixel.com? We are looking for folks who are interested in writing reviews for underwater photography books, DVDs, and other published media. If you're interested, please contact me and send in a brief bio and writing sample.

    Edited by echeng
  2. Eric,

     

    I tried to respond using the link and got a "You are not authorized" error .... so not sure if you have my message.

     

    cheers

    Leander

  3. Strange, Leander. I just used the contact form, and it worked fine for me. I'll have to do some testing.

     

    (we got your message, by the way :)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.