Hello all,
After months of going back and forth, I had finally decided on the S2 Pro and Ikelite housing over the D100 and ? housing. Seeing the Aquatica housing for the D100 now has me waivering towards this rig. One of the "selling" points for me is the complete access to all controls available, mainly the ability to scroll through and delete pictures within the housing. I do this quite a bit with my current system. I am leaving for a dive trip May 10th and need to decide fairly soon.
My question to you is : Are you happy with the available controls on the Ike housing or in hindsight would you want more.
For me, the largest advantage of digital photography has been the ability to see the shots as I take them and adjust accordingly on the spot. Can I do this with the Ike housing?
The lower cost of the Ike housing and TTL ability of the S2 (I currently have a DS-125) had been a huge part of my decision.
Thanks again,
John