Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Sealife DC 600

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sealife DC 600

2 posts
  1. I am using a Sealife DC 600 camera. I need some help in using this camera. I am getting to much green in my pics. Are there any good books or websites to visit regarding using this camera? I would appreciate any help.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Sean

  2. Hey Sean,

    I have a DC600 too and I'm getting the same effect when I shoot from far away. Try shooting closer to your subject or increasing your flash output, or a new pair of batteries.

    far away subject,

    CommercialBlvd168.jpg

    close up

    CommercialBlvd097.jpg

    macro

    CommercialBlvd120.jpg

    and this photos are unedited

     

     

    These were all shot today on the same reef same conditions, visibility was good but not great which is what I think may also cause the green effect but up close the color is perfect.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.