Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Strobe placement for different subjects

Started by Aqua_soul ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Strobe placement for different subjects

6 posts
  1. Hi

     

    In one article I read from Alex Mustard he mentioned that different types of subjects (wa, wreck, macro ext.)require specific strobe placements.

     

    Where can I read more on what menthod to use as a staring point for the various subject types?

     

    Thanks

  2. Wow - I want to compliment Joe on an excellent presentation! That strobe flash animation is excellent!

     

    James

    Edited by james
  3. Yes very cool presentation, thanks.

  4. I believe the animation was by the owner of the site, Chris Simmons (Wetpixel user uw_nikon).

    Edited by segal3
  5. Thanks, its a great source of help!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.