Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Took the A1 Diving

Started by wagsy ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Took the A1 Diving

10 posts
  1. Well I took the A1 EVO out today with 16.9 HD monitor ontop.

    It was on for over 70 mins for the shallow dive.

    Here is what I shot, no Colour Correction on the puter, it's as shot except the last bit right at the end.

    If you can afford a HD external monitor, I would get one as it makes shooting so easy with these small housing.

    Water was dirty but I WB to what you see.

    Look out when I get into some BLUE WATER one day :)

     

    Cut it up on a HDV timeline with EDIUS tonight.

    10 megs

     

    Here is a 1280/720 version. 124 megs

    Edited by wagsy
  2. You've got way too much time on your hands..

     

    Loved the strange dancing though...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Hey Wags,

     

    Cool footage! Sure wish we had visibility that good where I live...

     

    Good stuff, fun to watch--thanks for posting!

     

    ML

  4. Water was dirty but I WB to what you see.

     

     

    Wagsy if you ever get to my side of the world I will show you dirty water. It would be so cool to be able to access water like that within 4-5 hours of travel :)

  5. Thankyou...thankyou...thankyou.....

    The only reason it looked kind off OKAY is how I shot it.

    I have pulled out of dives here sometimes as even on macro it's to bad to shoot. :)

    It did not take long to suck it in and cut it up Dean.

    Maybe I am too fussy...you guys wait till I get out onto the Coral Sea.

    I'll re edit it this time with CC and contrast to fix it up.

    Stay tuned....

  6. Great stuff Wags!

     

    The Coral Sea is great, I'm sure you guys would go crazy there with the A1 and FX1.

     

    Someday I'll complete my work on my last (2nd) trip to the CS, NEARLY 2 YEARS AGO!

     

  7. Looks good BOB, have you got a larger one to load up?

    Just found one of my old dive logs, 94 was the last time I was out there...dive # 652 :)

     

    Here is a touched up version.

  8. Looks good BOB, have you got a larger one to load up?

    Just found one of my old dive logs, 94 was the last time I was out there...dive # 652 :)

     

    Excellent! Love the touched up version, especially the nudi shuffle :guiness:

     

    Here's the 720p version of my Coral Sea video (just a sample of some of the footage).

    File is still uploading, so if it doesn't work when you try, please check back.

  9. Excellent! Love the touched up version, especially the nudi shuffle :)

     

    Here's the 720p version of my Coral Sea video (just a sample of some of the footage).

    File is still uploading, so if it doesn't work when you try, please check back.

     

    Video should be there now - was having technical difficulties earlier.

  10. Downloading now BOB. :)

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.