Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Copyright symbol

Started by cdoyal ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Copyright symbol

7 posts
  1. I can't find the symbol with CS2's type tool. Any help would be appreciated!

  2. I don't use Photoshop, but you can get the copyright symbol in text (with any Windows application that supports text) by typing Alt-0169 on the numeric keypad. i.e. hold down either Alt key and type 0169 on the numeric keypad and you will get ©.

  3. I can't find the symbol with CS2's type tool. Any help would be appreciated!

     

     

    On a Mac press © OPTION-G, may be the same for PC (been awhile since I did that :))

  4. In Microsoft Word you also can press CTRL+ALT+C and then just paste it..

  5. I use the Character Map application in Windows

     

    that lets you copy and paste, plus you can see the symbol in different fonts easily

     

    HTH

  6. Or you can use the copyright symbol that's in the default custom shapes, if you're looking for simple....

  7. I don't use Photoshop, but you can get the copyright symbol in text (with any Windows application that supports text) by typing Alt-0169 on the numeric keypad. i.e. hold down either Alt key and type 0169 on the numeric keypad and you will get ©.

     

    That works great! Thanks!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.