Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica A5000.....stay tuned

Started by waterworldimages ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica A5000.....stay tuned

1 posts
  1. Well, picked up my Aquatica A5000 housing the other day from Blake @ Aquatica. I really do not know what to say, I have been having a hard time picking the word that best describes this little housing. But then, in a rush it came to me...WOW!!!! What a housing. Now I have used Aquatica products for the past several years along with many other housings and I always find myself coming back to Aquatica. I had my mind set on the Aquatica D100 housing, and I canhged my mind at the last minuet. Now do not get me wrong, it was not a housing question, it was a camera question. I know that Nikon will be coming out with an up dated version of the D100 by early next year, hopefully they will get it right. I shoot D1x and D1 topside, so maybe I am a little spoiled???? But I started to read all the posts from the members about the little Nikon CP 5000 and the equally amazing Aquatica A5000 housing. I was impressed to say the least...my mind was made up. I can not wait to get this housing into the water. I will keep you all informed of my progres with this excellent housing. If I had to make another choice the choice would be the same, Aquatica. :rolleyes:

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.