Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Howdy how ya'll doing

Started by tstonedvr ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Howdy how ya'll doing

2 posts
  1. I came across this forum while searching for white balance tips....was a film camera shooter for years,quit for awhile and now trying to get the hang of digital, which I like except for not being able to see my screen with my old eyes even with gauge readers...any tips?...sure I'll learn from this forum.

  2. Welcome to the forum, search around, you will be surprised with the amount of information here...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.