Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Minolta DiMage 7Hi

Started by candele ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Minolta DiMage 7Hi

2 posts
  1. Anyone know if any manufacturer has/is produced a housing for the Minolta DiMage 7Hi. I've already checked Digideep.com with no luck so I thought I would try this group before giving up on the camera.

     

    Thanks, Ed

  2. It is impossible or very hard to make a housing for cameras with long retracting lenses like 7Hi or coolpix 5700.

    If you zoom out max the lens will bump into the housing or you will get vingetting in the corners of the picture when zoomed in, 7hi has a 28mm and it will get darker corners just by putting on a to think UV filter. A housing can not be done unless you use it without zooming.

    To bad I have the camera and it is excelent .... for land use!

     

    you can put it in one of the plastic bags though, is OK for snorkeling but nothing serious.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.