Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hello from Puerto Rico

Started by S1LENTOne ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello from Puerto Rico

3 posts
  1. Hello all. Just getting into U/W photography but I'm already hooked. I'm originally from the USVI so I feel right at home diving over here in PR. I'm using a Canon SD800 IS, Canon WP-DC9 housing, Ikelite tray and filters from Magic-Filters. I'm planning on getting some strobes in the future, but right now I'm trying to improve my skills using ambient light. Hope to learn a lot from other experienced members on here especially the compact users.

  2. Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place... Just fire the questions away!

  3. Welcome

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.