Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Adobe Lightroom web galleries

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Adobe Lightroom web galleries

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Finnally bought Lightroom, and have found it a joy to use!

     

    I still use CS2, but much less, and Lightroom is so much more eficient in terms of workflow.

     

    In the course of my learning, I discovered a great source for web gallery templates that work within lightroom. It is at http://www.lightroomgalleries.com/

     

    I hope this is useful-I've used a few of the templates on my site and found them great!

     

    Best

     

    Adam

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.