Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Mobile Phone Video

Started by wagsy ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Mobile Phone Video

10 posts
  1. For those that have access to the net with their mobile phones or portable WAP devices, you can navigate to http://hdvunderwater.com/wap/ with them and download a mobile phone size underwater video clip.

     

    Let me know how you go with it if anyone does.

    Edited by wagsy
  2. It launched FCP but gave me an 'File Error" message!

     

    Mark.

    Edited by CamDiver
  3. Mark, did you use your Mobile Phone ?

     

    It's a 3gp file so maybe FCP cannot play that codec.

    You can play them with Media Player Classic on your computer if you want.

  4. Same for me, my error was file is to large.

  5. yeah then we get to the whole codec war thing again. I don't have WMP on my system.....too bad!

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  6. On my E-Ten M600 WM5 PDA/phone

     

    when I enter the address http://www.hdvunderwater.com/wap/ i get

     

    This page contains errors and cannot be displayed.

     

    When I enter http://www.hdvunderwater.com your site loads fine.

    Whe I click on the WMV link on your homepage, it just loads a bunch of jumbled up characters rather than playing the movie.

    Edited by acroporas
  7. OKAY thanks for trying guys but it looks like it's not going to be as easy as I thought. :)

     

    Here is the direct link to the file so you can download to your computer and then load too your phone to try if you can.

    Edited by wagsy
  8. Yes, if I copy the file to my phone, it will play both in windows media player and in TCPMP.

     

    Though it will not play on my PC. :)

    Edited by acroporas
  9. I downloaded it and copied it to my Nokia 6610 and it played fine.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.