Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Amphibico Surveyor + Sony 707

Started by CCR Diver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Amphibico Surveyor + Sony 707

1 posts
  1. I've bought a Sony 707 wit Surveyor 707 housing.

    Would like to know some things as I haven't a manual for the housing.

    1) I've seen a contact inside the housing like the one that is on the camera to charge the batteries: Should I link this in order to activate all the controls?m I haven't a cable to do this, is this kind of cable available and where?

    2) I did ask Amphibico for a manual or news, but thet haven't: May someone hellp me?

    Thanks a lot!

    Fabio

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.