Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

From me to you all - a little antique video clip

Started by skawdiver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

From me to you all - a little antique video clip

5 posts
  1. Has been a while since my last sharing, so I thought that I would stitch together a little 4 min. video for all of you.

     

    But beware :) - it's antique 4.3 stuff........ :(

     

    Clik her to watch

     

    Hans Christian

  2. Wow I actually know where that is... did you dive off L'estartit? I like the 6.5 armed octopus... must've been in some real battles.

  3. Wow I actually know where that is... did you dive off L'estartit? I like the 6.5 armed octopus... must've been in some real battles.

     

    L'estartit - Yep, nice place. Problaby the "biggest" place in europe whith organized diving trips. The octupus was acutually the largest one I have ever seen in the Med, and yes it was pretty "beaten up" :)

     

    HC

     

    Edit:

    Cool, found this site with a live webcam from L'estartit towards the Medes islands. Link

    Edited by skawdiver
  4. I was there this spring, maybe I met the same sixtopus... The guys down there are very busy in the dive business, and they have elevators on theirs vessels...

     

    And l'Estartit is a godd dive and family destination as well.

     

    Nice clip, Hans! Are you preparing something for Antibes?

     

    Jules

  5. Nice clip, Hans! Are you preparing something for Antibes?

     

    Hi Jules,

     

    Nope - been too busy with ordinary land media productions, that I haven't any new and stunning material this season :)

     

    - and I am pretty sure, that I will not be able to find the time to visit the festival. However, I just might travel to Haag (NL) and se what Ed can do with his attempt to make an underwaterfestival there (www.northseafilmfestival.com)

     

    HCA

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.