Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

New Designed Ladies Fins

Started by wagsy ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

New Designed Ladies Fins

10 posts
  1. Just came across these in the shops.

    Anyone out there brought a set yet :)

     

    post-4240-1187791919_thumb.jpg

  2. Just what a girl always wanted :), to buy scuba gear and shoes in one go. :( Do you think the black ones are DIR?

    Edited by bella
  3. Has there ever been a piece of scuba gear that more defies comment?

  4. Mate, that's been around since 2006. Apparently it's an offshoot of Lisa Carney's creation which you can see here. (Warning: nudity)

    Those Lisa Carney shoes are a modification of a shoe from this shoe maker,Trippen, which is Berlin based.

    And no, I don't have those fin heels... but I do have Trippens. :)

  5. Drew, it worries me that you actually have this sort of information stored in your brain just for such occasion! :)

  6. Drew, it worries me that you actually have this sort of information stored in your brain just for such occasion! :(

    You took my exact words :)

  7. Ah you guys are just not with it!

  8. Drew I think you must already own a pair due to your excellent knowledge about them :)

    Edited by wagsy
  9. Scoobee Drew I love you...

     

    Thats more like the photo's I want to take, but when I approach ladies on a beach they just do a runner :(

     

    Do those shoefins come in a 44/10 :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  10. Do those shoefins come in a 44/10 :)

    Only in pink :(

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.