Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Seam carving for content-aware image resizing

Started by echeng ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Seam carving for content-aware image resizing

3 posts
  1. Check out this video of an awesome new technique for dynamic image resizing!

     

     

    More info:

    http://www.faculty.idc.ac.il/arik/

    (there's a PDF paper there with more information on the technology)

    Edited by echeng
  2. I saw this posted on Gizmodo yesterday and it blew my frickin' mind!

     

    I ended up watching it a few times because it was so damn cool.

  3. Cool!

    I thought its off topic until the images of the divers in the wet suits came :)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.