Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Going on my first dive...

Started by thyroidless ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Going on my first dive...

2 posts
  1. We're off to the bahamas this weekend and i'll be going on my first dive ever. Then next week I start my last semester of college for videography. I can't wait until i'm experienced enough with diving to be able to stick the two together, i've always wanted to take underwater video and be able to experience the other side of our world. Does anybody have any good first-dive stories to tell? Or any tips?

  2. We're off to the bahamas this weekend and i'll be going on my first dive ever. Then next week I start my last semester of college for videography. I can't wait until i'm experienced enough with diving to be able to stick the two together, i've always wanted to take underwater video and be able to experience the other side of our world. Does anybody have any good first-dive stories to tell? Or any tips?

     

    Did you survive? :-)

     

    How about telling us a story of your first dive - it must have made an impression ...

     

    Jeff

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.