Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Digital Camera that fits Reefmaster RC Housing

Started by Radiation ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Digital Camera that fits Reefmaster RC Housing

6 posts
  1. I Own a Sealife SL515 Reefmaster RC underwater camera. Wonder if anyone knows of a 1-2 megapixel camera that this housing could use? I've checked out wetpixel and digideep already but I'm looking for someone who's actually tried it.

     

    Thanks

  2. Bump. Please if anyone knows I would really appreciate it.

  3. Sorry, can't help you.

     

    Have you contacted Sea and Sea?

     

    I figured this would be a problem for some, as no one I know who has a 1 megapixel camera sticks with it for very long. They sell that puppy asap and get something w/ higher resolution.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. OK, I just re-read your post. You are looking for a digicam which will fit in the film Reefmaster housing? Hmm...dunno.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. The only idea I have is to try looking in a camera store that have a lot of digi models for camera that look like your RC and can be fitting to the case & controllers.

    I don't expect much from that, but maybe...

  6. Thanks for the responses James and Alto.

    Still havent had a chance to take the housing and 35mm camera in a find a digital that is about the same size. shouldbt be too hard I would imagine.

     

    Thanks again.

     

    Also if anyone new reads this and has a suggestion, please feel free.

     

    Jes

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.