Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel Quarterly

Started by anthp ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel Quarterly

7 posts
  1. There I was taking a quick peak at some of the spectacular Kodiak bear shots Eric had on his flickr stream and then I came across this...

     

    http://flickr.com/photos/echeng/1220644436/

     

    Have I missed something in the forums - what is this about a Wetpixel Quarterly? :(

  2. Stay tuned. More information in about a week. (I deleted the photo you linked to)

    Edited by echeng
  3. So now we know your real day job.... Detective Anthony :(

  4. Like a prat I forgot my password / or it somehow wasn't recognised and I cannot access my flickr account...I tried changing the password, going through the protocol, but still no use...

     

    Bad times :(

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    AKA scuburman on flickr

  5. Sorry Eric - I didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag. I just thought I must have missed something.

     

    And Dean, good luck getting back in! :(

  6. Anthony, just for that, we're banishing you to Indented Head for 12 mths. :(

  7. Crikey! Luckily it won't be too far for me to go to one of my favourite local dives then! :(

     

    Ozone - here we come!

     

    Thanks Drew - how ya been anyway?

     

    Recovered from the Run? :wub:

    Edited by anthp
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.