David,
Not sure if you have already pulled the trigger, and sorry if this info is late for you. That store certainly has some nice options - they clearly understand how to put packages together for compact systems, with an eye toward upgrades via Inon.
Canon is certainly nice for an inexpensive compact system. Their A series cameras are very reasonable and good. Make sure you pick one that can do custom/manual white balance. My preference is the Fuji F30/F31 (I have the former. Here's my page w/ some tips/tricks to get you started: www.patmedia.net/jkling17.
Olympus should also be considered - as their housings have a threaded ring, which allows for certain Inon add-on lenses that you could not get later on if you go w/ Canon or Fuji. I have seen what these can do and was very impressed. I'm sure that I'll be able to do the same on my next trip, with my future Inon lens.
I'm not familiar with all the different combo's of what lens will work with which housing but that store probably is. And of course, Inon's site is pretty specific but you'll have some reading to do.
Good luck!
Jeff