Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy B'day Mr Pmooney

Started by DeanB ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy B'day Mr Pmooney

7 posts
  1. Happy birthday mate...

     

    47 you dont look a day over 30.... :(

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  2. O yeh so it is Mr Mooney..... :(

     

    Ask him how his tree roots are going. :wub:

  3. Happy returns Peter... and try not to fall off the chair again. :(

  4. Thanks for the kind wishes.

    Managed to roll my ankle yesterday about 4pm so I eased into birthday mode the evening before being comforted by the Mr Johnny Walker - needless to say i was comfortably numb apart from crippled.

     

    A good day was had by all - my son ( god bless him ) got up early and baked a batch of chocolate chip muffins for breakfast - I enjoyed a special meal this evening ( lamb shanks slow cooked in cider ) lovingly prepared Yukari , my wife of 15 years ( I do not know how or even why she puts up with me but she does and I love her to death for it :(- a couple of bottles of Grange to wash it all down and see if I can improve my odds.

     

    CERTAINLY HAVE MANAGED TO GIVE ME A PROPER HEADACHE - SUCCESS TO ALL

    Edited by pmooney
  5. Happy birthday

    Seems you celebrate the event very well :rolleyes:

  6. Have a great day Peter,

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  7. Happy birthday !

     

    How'd you manage to be younger than me and look older than me????????.

     

    Hope you marinated yourself proper my southern friend.

     

    Cheers !

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.