More and more hosting company's offers large amount of traffic and also okey for big files download.
I have made a test account with a webhosting company i Los Angeles, but the download speed is awful, and it's buffering all the time, making it's useless.
It might be the distance from Denmark to the US westcoast, so couldt any of you in Califonia test this videofile, and see if it will download okey ?
That downloaded OK here in Thailand but it did seem slow to buffer.
I use United Hosting to host my sites. The service is excellent and replies from support extremely fast. However the bandwidth is very limited so all my actual videos are served from a site hosted by Verio. I've got their Hosting 1000 plan which allows 200Gb per month. Verio support is very slow, often a few days to get an answer to an email. However together the 2 hosts are a good combination.