Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy Bday Wags

Started by DeanB ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy Bday Wags

7 posts
  1. 7 :blush::blink::blink:

     

    After suffering a two day hangover I was laughing my boobies off at that....7

     

    And I thought he was younger... :blink: Happy birthday me old son...I would have one for you, but I've suffered enough !!!! Maybe tomorrow.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

    Edited by DeanB
  2. Wags ,

     

    Have a great day - I have the feeling that a we sip is just around the corner.

     

    Drive safe.

  3. Congrats & happy birthday when you came out from the hangover.

  4. Huppy Birshday, matey......luv ya loike a bruvver man.....hic....

  5. Happy Birthday Wags

  6. Why thank you all.

    I spent that day driving across Australia.

    5,300km in 5 days.

     

    We are now in Cairns. :rolleyes: ......and we have the flu :)

  7. At least you got something........

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.