Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel smugmug community

Started by echeng ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel smugmug community

6 posts
  1. Done!

  2. Sumgsmug?

  3. I'm on.

  4. Eric,

     

    Is there data or a link somewhere that explains how you set up your print sales site? I'm not interested in all my photos on smugmug just print sales.

     

    I've looked but haven't run into all the data yet or I just missed it?

     

    I'm making myself a new website right now under my domain and can most likely link a smugmug site for print sales I think?

     

    Thanks a bunch, Carol

  5. How is smugsmug as marketing place?

    From the experience of people here, can you see sales of images from smugsmug?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.