Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Screen magnifyer

Started by Alan Tucker ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Screen magnifyer

3 posts
  1.  

    Can anyone help.

    I have an Olympus PT-022 underwater casing for my Olympus C-765 digital camera.

    As the srceen is only 40 x 30 I do not have a clear picture underwater. I have tried varying the screen bightness but without satisfaction.

    I have been informed that there was once available a magnifying attachment but which is no longer produced.

    Is there any one out there who may have one still in stock.

     

    Regards Taffyt.

  2. [

    I have been informed that there was once available a magnifying attachment but which is no longer produced.

    Is there any one out there who may have one still in stock.

    ]

     

    Try a fresnel reading magnifier (inexpensive thin flat plastic lens). You might need to cobble up a bracket from a plastic food container.

     

    Or try a Prescription lens dive mask with bifocals. That's what worked for me.

     

    Good luck

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.